Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Butterfly - Daragon [ Chapter 1]

Okay, Here's a Daragon story!
:D AND since I now know who's Dara's little brother is, he also has a part in this fic... well enjoy! :D
and rate!


Chapter 1


Chae Rin, Sandara and Ji Yong walked together to school. They met up with Seung Hyun and Young Bae.
“ So, party this Saturday!?” Cae Rin smiled widely. Sandara shot a glare at her. “ What?!”
“ not in my house!”
“ Why not?!?”
“ What? Are you alone this Saturday?” Seung Hyun asked. Sandara blushed, and faced the ground.
“ yeah, and she doesn’t want to have a party because she thinks her little brother will tell on her”
“ Otherwise we can have it at my place” Ji Yong smiled. Sandara looked at him.
“ OK, so at Ji Yong’s place at Saturday… 8?” Young Bae asked.
“ works for me!” Chae Rin smiled.


“ Isn’t GD like the hottest!” Bom giggled. Sandara shot a shocking eye at her lab partner.
“ Bom!” She hissed.
“ What?!”
“ I don’t want to hear those things! You know he’s like a brother to me!”
“ yeah, but still” Bom winked. Sandara couldn’t help but to smile.
“ There’s a party at his house this saturday” Sandara added.
“ Girls!” they heard their teacher say behind their backs. They hurried to get back to reading the book. Futher back in the classroom, Ji Yong and Young Bae sat.
“ So?” Young Bae asked.
“ What?”
“ You and Dara?”
“ No.. I’m… I don’t want to ruin what we have, you know”
“ friendship…”
“ we’ve known each other longer that we’ve known anyone else” Young Bae nodded. Ji Yong was right, He Sandara and Ji Yong had been friends for a really long time, and if Sandara wouldn’t think the same of Ji Yong, there would be a big change in the group.


At lunch Sandara and Ji Yong went to sit alone. Bom looked at JI Yong and Minji and Chae Rin started to make fun of her.
“ What are you starring at!?” Chae Rin asked.
“ Nothing!”
“ well there’s someONE!” Minji replied. Bo, blushed…
“ It’s nothing”
“ Hey Dae Sung!” Chae Rin called out. Minji quickly hid her face when she saw who Chae Rin was calling over.
“ yeah?” He asked.
“ come, sit with us” she smiled and blinked at Bom. Minji blushed. Dae Sung smiled and took a seat next to Minji.
Seung Ri, Young Bae and Seung Hyun came and sat down with Bom and the others.
“ What’s happening?” Seung Ri asked. Trying to be cool.
“ that doesn’t work” Bom replied. Seung Ri lowered his head.
“ it does too!” He mumbled. Young Bae looked at Chae Rin who looked at him at the same time. She smiled.
“ So! Young Bae, could you help me with my English today after school?”
“ uh. Sure I can” He smiled and got a puff in the side by Seung Hyun.
Meanwhile Ji Yong and Sandara sat and talked.
“ Well thank you”
“ for?” Ji Yong asked with a stupid smile on his face.
“ for saving me with the party, you remember last time when Chae Rin told the whole school that I had a non parent weekend? God… I still haven’t forgiven her!” Sandara smiled. Ji Yong couldn’t help but to smile. The yard was full of students. And the sun was standing high in the sky. “ I might not come”
“ what?! Why?” Ji Yong looked at her, hurt of the news.
“ Parties aren’t my thing, and… I have a test to study for and… Sang Huyn”
“ now wait a minute! Since when wasn’t a party your thing?”
“ since…now?” Sandara tried innocently. Ji Yong sighed.
“ Why’s the reason”
“ TOP”
“ TOP?” Ji Yong’s face turned into a questioning mark. “ Are you fighting?”
“no…I….uh… well… you know” Ji Yong felted his heart beat slowing down so it almost felted as it wasn’t beating. “ Are you okay? You look a bit pale” Sandara pointed out.
“ No.. I’m fine” He smiled “ In fact! You’re going on this party, and I’m going to set you up with TOP!”
“ WHAT?!”
“ yeah” He forced a smile on his face.
“ I don’t..”
“ just show up and I handle the rest, okay?”
“…okay” Sandara looked skeptical at her friend. Last time he was trying to help her blow bubbles with gum, it ended with them both stuck in it with their hairs, and… a new haircut for both of them…

No comments: