Sunday, December 6, 2009

Butterfly - Daragon [ Chapter 2]

chapter 2


Chae Rin and Young Bae sat in Young Bae’s kitchen. Chae Rin needed help with her English. “ CL…We went through this in class like 2 weeks ago” Young Bae said. His mother came into the kitchen and started with the dinner. She smiled at Chae Rin and her son.
“ But I wasn’t in class then” Chae Rin tried. Young Bae gave her a look.
“ You sat in the back with a book in front of…” Young Bae paused. “ You slept!” He shouted. Mrs. Dong turned around with a big smile on her face.
“ Are you staying for dinner Chae Rin?”
“uh…yeah” Chae Rin replied with a blush on her face.





Sang Hyun looked at his sister in disbelief. “ What?” Sandara asked “ What’s wrong with me making dinner for my lovely little brother?”
“ I’m not that lovely and you know it… you want something from me”
“ What makes you think that?!” Sandara asked. Sang Hyun chuckled when Sandara looked in the recipe for how to make kimchi pancakes.
“ Well first of all” He walked over to the counter. “ You never cook, second, if you cook, you want something out of me, and third… you always order home food when mum and dad are away” Sandara let her hands fall to her sides and she looked at her brother.
“ First of all, I do cook, second I don’t want something out of you I just want to make you some dinner, and third… I do cook when mum and dad are away! Just look at me now!” Sandara pointed at the pancake in the pan. Sang Hyun looked at it and then gave his sister a worryingly look. “ what?!” she asked.
“ It’s burning…” He said and left the room.
“ darn!”
“ Should I order home food?!” she heard him shout from the living room.
“ No!” She replied, but after awhile she sighed. “ Yes”
“ What do you want to eat?” Sang Hyun asked. “ And what do you want me to do?” Sandara walked out to the living room and dumped down next to her brother.
“ a pizza and I want you to follow me to GD’s party this Saturday”
“ okay, and why?” Sang Hyun looked at his sister.
“ I want you with me, and you never hang out with my friends.. And”
“ you never hang out with mine, I think that’s pretty good”
“ Sang Hyun please! I will be left alone in a corner there anyway”
“ yeah right, half the school is your friends!”
“ no they’re not!” They looked at each other. Trying to stare each other to death or something. Sandara gave up “ please!”
“ fine… But then you’re not leaving me!”
“ Promise!” She gave her brother a hug. “ I love you!”
“ yeah, yeah, I love you too and all that!” Sandara giggled at her brother’s uncomfortableness( that’s not a word O.o… but you get what I mean, right? XD)




The next day, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun stood by the school building, talking. Sandara knew that they where quite close, but she never seemed to talk to Seung Hyun alone like that. She sighed quietly. “ See you after school!” Sang Hyun said. Sandara woke up from her daydreaming and looked at her brother walking away from her, she waved at him and walked over to Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.
“ Hi!” She heard behind him. It was Minji and Bom.
“ hey!” She smiled and hugged the two.
“ Who was that?” Minji asked.
“ Who?”
“ the guy you came with?”
“ that’s her brother, pretty hot, huh?”
“ Bom!” Sandara said and hit her in the side.
“ What?!”
“ He’s younger than you!”
“ so?”
“ maybe something for me?” Minji smirked.
“ Minzy you..” Bom laughed. Sandara sighed at the two with a laugh following.
“ Minz.. Aren’t you two in the same class?”
“ No… I’m in yours… you know that I started a year before!” Sandara felted her cheeks burn.
“ Sorry” she laughed.
“ Hi girls!” Ji Yong, Seung Hyun and Seung Ri said, Ji Yong put his arm around Sandara’s neck. “ you coming this Saturday?” He asked.
“ of course!” Bom and Minji smiled. Seung Ri looked questioning at Ji Yong.
“ coming for what?” He asked. Bom and Minji looked at each other and walked away.
“ see you in class” they said to Sandara.
“ My party, you are coming!” Ji Yong said and started to chase Seung Ri around.
“ So, are you coming?” Seung Hyun asked. At this point Sandara noticed that she was alone with Seung Hyun.
“ uhh.. Yeah.. Of course!” She smiled. The school bell rang and Seung Hyun looked into her eyes and she thought she would faint at any second.
“ shall we go?” He asked.
“ uh-huh” she replied and followed him to class.

//comment, rate!

No comments: